Type of Job
About the job
Limón and Gonzalez Enterprise is looking for a local representative! I am hiring an Acquisitions Manager to partner with prospects to drive adoption, manage business processes, and grow our business.
You will be working directly with prospects to maintain and grow existing relationships and will identify expansion opportunities with the goal of achieving negative net churn.
My core values, this is what I believe in, and expecting you to be a part of: trust and loyalty to the company and its vision, do whatever it takes to get the job done, hard work, never ending improvement, slow and steady every day wins the race, consistency, perseverance, breaking through barriers, Make money and having fun while doing it.
This role at Limón & Gonzalez Enterprise will amplify your real estate career or help build it.
If you’re a person who is driven by customer happiness and success and constant hunger to: grow, learn and excel, then this role is made for you. You have to eat, drink and sleep sales. Sales needs to be your first nature.
You’re good at:
- Understanding Human Psychology
- Understanding sales really good
- Understanding sales processes
- Follow Up
- Getting Contracts Signed. Converting Leads to Deals
- Real Estate Property Valuations and Estimates (not a must)
- Logistical Coordination in our market for Going on appointments
- Multi-Tasking (Appointments, phone calls etc)
- You have a Go Get Attitude
- Knowing the value of hard work
- Looking to always Learn New Sales Strategies and absorb new content.
What you’ll do
As an Acquisitions Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
-Converting Seller Leads into Signed Contracts
- Following up with Seller Leads Over the phone
- Updating and managing Follow Ups inside of CRM
- Going to on-site appointments
- Taking Pictures of Subject Properties while on appointments
- Updating CRM with notes, next actions, and pictures
What you’ll need :
The following experience is relevant to us:
- At least 2 year of experience in Business to Consumer Sales based on 100% commission salary. (Preferred)
- Vehicle for going on Appointments (Preferred)
- Smartphone and Laptop Storage for Taking and Uploading pictures (Required)
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $50,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Business to Consumer Sales based on commission only: 2 years (Preferred)
Customer Service (Required)
Stamford, CT 06901
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company's Facebook page:
This item is connected to a text field in your Content Manager. Double click on the dataset icon to add your own content. Click the Content Manager icon to manage collections.
680 E Main St, Stamford, CT 06902, USA